Thomas McHaffie's General Store in 2002.
- Another view of the general store with the grain elevator in the background.
- The original house of Thomas McHaffie, owner of the general store. It was last occupied by the Jacob Miller family, who was Fusilier's last elevator agent.
- A collapsed garage
- Abandoned rodeo grounds.
- Fusilier's theatre and community hall, officially opened on May 10, 1921.
- The ruins of the scale house, which weighed grain for the rail cars. The railway came to Fusilier in 1914 and the first elevator was built the same year.
- Fusilier's remaining grain elevator as it stands today.
- Ruins of the sodium plant.
- Abandoned gravesite of the first two people - both children - four year old Palmer Wallin and Eve Skogman, who died around 1918. Ellis Jamieson, a local farmer, has taken care of these two graves for years and put up the chain around them to keep them from being farmed over.
- Gravesite, with deceased boots, at Fusilier's main cemetery.
- Foundation ruins of a former commercial building.
- Fusilier schoolhouse cairn.
- Jacob Zlatner, who today is an area farmer and whose father came to Fusilier in the 1920s to work in the sodium plant.