The former schoolhouse, now used as a farm building©Copyright: Jeri Danyleyko
Cluny, located in Bruce County, was a small crossroads settlement and post office that had its brief moment in the limelight from 1907 to 1909. The community was located at the crossroads of Concession 12 and the 15th sideroad.
Early services in Cluny included a blacksmith shop and a general store. The blacksmith shop was opened around 1880. There were two schools in the area, S.S. No. 13, located on lot 11 and S.S. 14, located on lot 21.
The small post office remained in operation until 1913 following the arrival of rural mail delivery. The remainder of the area has reverted to farmland.