Historical and Town Site Photos
An illustration of the village looking east. The mill is in the rear.
- A view of the mill from the water
- A view of the "harbour", which in reality was a piling dock for steamers.
- An early view of the waterfront ca. 1910
- The boarding house ca. 1910
- A train with a view of the station on the left. ca. 1910
- All that remains of the station are a few small remnants of foundation, hidden in the weeds.©Copyright: Jeri Danyleyko
- Foundations from the station©Copyright: Jeri Danyleyko