Historical and Town Site Photos
Hurd's store and post office. These are now reserve lands and the bridge is long gone.
- James Ludgate with his employees at the sawmill in Ludgate. Ludgate managed the mill in nearby Lost Channel for the Schroeder Lumber Co. during the 1920s.
- The store and name board from the flag station.
- An original Ludgate home, now used as a cottage.©Copyright: Ruth Hodgson
- Another original Ludgate home, now a cottage.©Copyright: Ruth Hodgson
- An original Ludgate home©Copyright: Ruth Hodgson
- Part of the office. The mill stood nearby along with a boarding house©Copyright: Yvan Charbonneau
- Site of the former bunkhouse©Copyright: Yvan Charbonneau
- Bits of plumbing near the footbridge©Copyright: Jeri Danyleyko
- A footbridge©Copyright: Jeri Danyleyko
- The view on the other side of the footbridge©Copyright: Jeri Danyleyko