Historical Illustrations and Photos
An illustration of the lumber mill by George Harlow White, ca. 1875. Source: Toronto Public Library
- An early view of the falls. Source: Private Collector
- An early town view showing William Purdy's grist mill on the left and Robert Purdy's PO and store in the centre. J.R. Hogg's store is in the right foreground. The gentleman on the left is Eugenia's favourite citizen and biggest booster, Robert McLean Purdy, ca. 1888. Source: Split Rail Country
- The school, SS No. 13, late 1800s. Source: Split Rail Country, Courtesy: Annieta McKenzie, Eugenia
- Henry Cairns' store, ca. 1895 Source: Split Rail Country, Courtesy: Mrs. Stan Fawcett
- A view of the town site from the hydro dam. ca. 1910 Source: Private Collector.
- The Eugenia Hotel, ca. 1915 Source: Split Rail Country, Courtesy: E. Proctor, Eugenia
- The tunnel, ca. 1907. Source: Split Rail Country, Courtesy: Irene Field, Flesherton.
- The hydro power house and steel piping, pictured on the left from around 1908Source: Private Collector. Photo: G.W. Graham
- Another view of the power house Source: Private Collector. Pub: Rumsey & Co.
- The hydro dam ca. 1914 Source: Private Collector. Photo: G.W. Graham
- Pipeline toward the surge, ca. 1914. Source: Private Collector. Photo: G.W. Graham
- A surge tankSource: Private Collector
- The hydro dam Source: Private Collector