Historical Photos - 1930s and later
A photo of the mill, likely dating from the 1930s. Source: National Film Board
- The mill in the 1930s,.Source: TNOR Railway
- Aerial view of the Dome Mine in the 1930s. The mine and mill are in the centre right. In the centre is the Dome town site and administrative area. In the lower right is 'Little Italy' and the upper right, the Dome Extension village.
- A similar aerial view from the 1990s showing everything gone.
- The mill, ca. lat 30s to early 40s.Source: Private Collector, Pub. PECO
- The Dome from the late 30s or early 40s.Source: Private Collector, Pub. PECO
- Preston East, Dome Mine, ca. mid 40s.Source: Private Collector
- Miners inside the Dome pit ©Canada. Dept. of Mines and Technical Surveys / Library and Archives Canada / PA-017433
- A view of the Dome Extension site from the mid 1970s.
- Another view from around the mid 1970s. The red shaft can be seen in the foreground with a partial view of the Dome town site behind.